Kids Mid-Week Activity #1:
In Bevan’s message this week (2/29), he talked about worry. Here is an idea for how to pass that message along to your kids:
- Next time you are out buying essential supplies pick up a bag of bird seed.
- As a family, read Matthew 6:25-26
“I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.”
- Watch this video on how make a bird feeder with household supplies (depending on the age of your kids, you may want to look for a video that is more or less complicated).
- Make the feeder and decide that each time you see a bird it will be a reminder that…
- God cares for the birds
- We can trust that God will care for us as well
- We are valuable to God