Mexico House Build 2019
November 2, 2019 6:00am
Contact: Joanna Steinhaus email@example.com
You have an opportunity to be a part of a team of volunteers that will partner with Corazon, Inc and help build a room addition to a house for a family in Mexico. This is a great way to challenge yourself and show the love of Christ as you help a family in need.
Seabreeze has 25 spots available for individuals and families. Kids 10 years and older who are willing to work are allowed to participate as long as a parent is also participating.
Below are important details for this event:
- Date: Saturday, November 2nd
- Location: Tecate, Mexico
- Arrival Time: Meet in a designated meeting location in Chula Vista no later than 6:00am to be taken across the border on a private bus that is organized through Corazon.
- Departure Time: The group will arrive back to Chula Vista via the same private bus at approximately 6:00pm or 7:00pm.
- Passport: A valid U.S. Passport is required for each person on the Seabreeze team.
- Cost: $100 per person: Costs are a donation that cover the costs of the materials used for the build as well as the private bus.
- Job Description: Some tasks will be very simple while others will be more difficult, so there will be a job for everyone to do! We need people who can paint as well as those who can help with the construction side of things, like hammering, etc.
- Accommodations: If you would like to stay in a hotel the night before and/or the night of the work day, Corazon partners with a Holiday Inn Express that's about 5 minutes away from the meeting location in Chula Vista and recommends you stay there! To book a room, visit their website HERE.