Series: Small Days
Starting to lose motivation? There is a daily practice that can lift our attitudes and give us purpose. Listen in as we continue the message series, Small Days.
Take time to pray and focus your attention on God. Pray that God would speak to you and direct you on how to apply His Word to your life. If you are watching the service with others, pray as a group.
Family Worship Ideas:
If you have a preschooler, elementary student, or teenager at home do the weekly family worship ideas with the whole family. You can decide to do these activities before or after watching the service.
Consider taking these next steps from the message.
- Put prayer on your daily calendar. Place and Time.
- Use the PPP Plan this week.
- Problems: What are you struggling with? Ask God for specific help with specific problems.
- People: Who are the people in your life? What are they struggling with? Ask for help.
- Praise: What can you thank God for?
You can add your own personal notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.