Series: Small Days
What prevents us from making the most of each day? Surprisingly, WE are often the problem! But God’s word provides instructions on how to get back on track. Listen in as we continue the message series, Small Days.
Take time to pray and focus your attention on God. Pray that God would speak to you and direct you on how to apply His Word to your life. If you are watching the service with others, pray as a group.
Family Worship Ideas:
If you have a preschooler, elementary student, or teenager at home do the weekly family worship ideas with the whole family. You can decide to do these activities before or after watching the service.
Consider taking these next steps from the message.
- Memorize Luke 9:23
"Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."
- Use the CROSS acrostic 5 times this week.
- Combat: Today is not about my comfort but about advancing the mission.
- Rejoice: I will approach today with an upbeat attitude because I'm alive and have a purpose.
- Opportunities: I will approach today with eyes open. It is full of both danger and opportunity.
- Sin: I will confess the sin of my past 24 hours to both God and those I have wronged.
- Servant: I will lower the expectations of what I deserve to fit my position as God's servant.
If you find yourself in a place of need, we would love to know what you need help with! Click below to write out your need, and we'll get in contact with you.
Looking to Help?
If you have a specific way you would like to step in and meet the needs of people in our community, we would love your help! Fill out the form below, and we'll connect with you.
You can add your own personal notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.